H's Mitts

Are done! And probably won't get shipped today because I don't have anything to ship them in, but I'm declaring that a success anyway.

Now I really do need to cut the pieces for K's undershirt, which I managed to avoid all weekend, and may not get to tonight, either. Feels weird not having a project to work on...although I suppose I have the very extended commission from my mom to finish for her friend. I'm probably more than halfway done with it, too, I just can't seem to muster any excitement about working on it, so I get a few rows done every other week or so. I don't think that pace will have me finishing in time.

And in related project foot-dragging, I need to seam the other sleeve for my RenFest blouse and set them into the body, etc etc, but I don't really want to work on that, either. And I love the fabric, and it's definitely a textural change from the mid-weight linen I've been using recently, and yet...not interested. Might be because it's almost identical to the construction of V's blouse (except that it isn't really, I changed so many things, and I'm going to change even more things...oh brain, why must you be this way?).

And I want a nap. So that's me today.

Comments