Friday (?!) Project Review

Since I totally missed Wednesday and haven't done anything on the list anyway, I'm just going to blather about what I have done.

A brown warp being threaded through white texsolv heddles on a table loom.
The warp of shaaaaame, when I was still half an hour from discovering its iniquity.

A short maroon warp on the lowest three rows of pegs on a wooden warping board.
Lovely new squooshy warp, a cashmere/wool blend that is so incredibly springy I had to unspool an armslength at a time and let it spring back before winding it on the warping board. The whole thing still shrunk about an inch when I pulled it off to chain it.

A fat crochet chain of maroon warp threads on a pale-blue piece of fabric.
Chained! I had to run around the house making people squoosh it before I did anything else.

A narrow maroon warp on a wooden table loom, pulled through the white texsolv heddles and knotted in back.
And the threaded (new) warp! Probably took about two hours to sley the reed and thread everything. Not too bad for the third time I've ever done this. And either tonight or tomorrow, I'll finish tying the warp on and wind some bobbins so I can start weaving. Very exciting.

Comments