It's Wednesday Again!

And I have nothing list-based to show for it.

• V's RenFest outfit: blouse, skirt, sash, and decoration
• My RenFest outfit: blouse and sash, and decoration
• 12th-century suit for K: bliaut, shirt, braies, and hose (and garters!)
• Fighting outfit: trousers, shirt, and caftan
• Late Turkish ensemble for Liz in Texas: shirt, pants, coat, veil, and hat
• Blue linen work dress
• Yellow wool bliaut
• Blue and red silk bliaut
• Ostentatious green and peach silk bliaut
• Four or five modern dresses/skirts/blouses
• Researching and practicing tablet weaving
• 12th century shoes

Except that I'm probably possibly taking tablet weaving off for Queen's Prize. Maybe. Maybe not. I can't decide if I want to do it or not; further inspection of the belt I was looking at suggests that it isn't actually tablet woven, but perhaps metal plates linked together. I do want to learn, I just may be leaning toward removing the deadline stress of it.

And although I really ought to finish my fighting garb (it won't even take that long to do) what I want to do is work on one of the silk bliauts. The green and peach is going to require a tablet-woven waistband, so by default...I want to work on the blue and red. Maybe if I lay out the pieces and start embroidering?

Comments