May 2019 Projects

The April List

• Paint bedroom ceiling
• Cut stencil for teal wall
• Hexify 6 fat quarters
• Piece half-hexies
• Start Brussels sprouts
• Pull nails from broken-up pallets
• Sand pallets
• Fit and construct cut and thrust helm
• Finish the tunikurti
• Resist stamp outer cut and thrust coat layer
• Sew cut and thrust hood
• Set up rain barrels at back house corners
• Start veggie garden
• Turn soil at driveway edge

I did fit the cut and thrust helm! Construction has been slow, mainly because I can't remember where I stashed my leatherworking supplies.

The rest...eh well. I have big dreams and small free time, and the house is still overfull of people and cats and things, so the projects that require undisturbed floor space weren't exactly likely anyhow. I'm also realizing that I'd like to have the city mark up my yard with the locations of buried Things so I can plan around them and not, say, place a treasured rose right on top of a utility line that's likely to be dug up in the future.

The May List

• Paint living room wall
• Cut stencil for teal wall
• Hexify 6 fat quarters
• Piece half-hexies
• Hang art
• Replace back door
• Sand pallets
• Fit and construct cut and thrust helm
• Pipe two pieces of the tunikurti
• Super secret project, start to finish
• Sew cut and thrust hood
• Set up rain barrels at back house corners
• Turn soil at driveway edge

Soooooo I added a whole project. And it gets to jump the queue, because I don't have months and months to make it. It's also a seeeeecret project, so things may remain pretty quiet around here unless I figure out what exactly the trick was in college that let me go to school full time and work nearly full time and also crank out finished objects.

I am hoping, with the advent of nicer weather, to get my back door replaced so I can go directly to the yard from the house, and to continue my garden expansion and rain barrel installation.

Presumably some hexies will also happen, interspersed with the secret project and everything else.

Comments