Crown Tourney Spring 2017

A selfie of a young white woman with long red pigtail braids, in a fluttering white veil and green dress with pink trim, outlined in pearls. Sunlight falls from her left, which is where the wind is blowing from, too.
I promise my head is not that tall.
Yesterday was Crown Tourney for my kingdom, so I got to get all fancied up and drive a few hours early in the morning to witness the creation of our new Prince and Princess. It was tremendously windy and chilly in the morning, but by afternoon the day was just splendid.

Some good fighting, too, and a dear friend was involved and did very well, and I made friends with a charming toddler who really wanted to eat the violet I gave her. She was less enamored of the taste, though, so I got a slimy flower back (eurgh).

Comments