I'm a Lady!!!

A blue-bordered medieval-style piece of paper with a wide gold inner border covered in vining red roses with green leaves, and with fancy calligraphy in the center and a small purple wax seal attached at the bottom.
Also also a friend of mine made this and it has roses on it.
And I have a beautiful scroll to prove it!

Kingdom Arts & Sciences was magnificent, and I saw so many gorgeous projects and spoke to so many wonderful people who had done fascinating research (and took exactly zero pictures, of which I am deeply ashamed), and made several new friends and connected with a Master Eadward from whom I'll be purchasing an inkle loom very shortly, I believe.

I am also delighted that Her Majesty, our beautiful Queen Elena, stopped and asked me to show her my bliaut and was incredibly wonderful and noticed all the fiddly little details I'd obsessed over while making it.

Also, I didn't fall over when I curtsied in court, and I only squeaked a little when Her Majesty said she and His Majesty were making me a lady.

Comments